Thursday 29 January 2009

Gilmore Girls...

My kids always make fun of me everytime I watch Gilmore girls, I just seen the last ever episode few weeks ago- and I have to admit- I was teary eyed. I remember watching this when we used to live in Saudi Arabia- but I missed the rest of the episodes when we have to leave Saudi for good. Luckily they start to show the reruns on E4 everyday, and Yes! I recorded them and after my duty everyday, I snuggle up on the couch with my warm tea and watch it everynight...
Starring Lauren Graham (Lorelai Gilmore) and Alexis Bledel (Rory) The show follows single mother Lorelai Victoria Gilmore (Graham) and her daughter Lorelai "Rory" Leigh Gilmore (Bledel) in the fictional town of Stars Hollow, Connecticut, a close-knit small town with many quirky characters, located roughly thirty minutes from Hartford. The series explores family, friendship, generational divides, and social class...
I fancy Rory's biological dad. (Chris) I think he is kinda cute and hot...:-) Luke on the other hand is the type of person you can rely on. (I just dont like his trademark hat worn backwards-it's so uncool) but- I love the camaraderie of the whole Stars Hollow townmates- I was dreaming to be living in a place like that. hehehe.
Though sometimes Lauren Graham annoys me with her squeeky voice and stupid remarks, but I love her relationship with her daughter Rory and these Gilmore Girls are sooo tall...

No comments:

Post a Comment