Thursday 29 January 2009

About this Blog...

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and gave me more ideas about blogging...As I said, I have only been blogging for about a year now and quite enjoy it...There are few blogs that I follow because some of their post are pretty interesting.

This "blog" is all about my journey in life-I have been through the hottest desert and in to the deepest snow, I've entered the darkest cave and seen the brightest star. I have also been to sorrow and bliss, Where I'll be tomorrow, I can only guess.

For me '' Life is a matter of perspective, either you complain because roses have thorns or you rejoice because thorns have roses. It all depends on how you look at it ''

But if you analyze it...Roses may have thorns, but they’re still beautiful, aren't they? it's like our life here on Earth, full of pains and trials. But remember, the greatest joys and pleasures are often accompanied by little pain.

Consider it joy when you encounter all kinds of trials. It produces perseverance

Hope you'll come along with me, while I tackle all the obstacles and surprises in life.



So drop by for more updates later...

No comments:

Post a Comment