Thursday 30 July 2009

Collection of very Short Poems.

Lies
"Once Truth revealed"
The trust is broken
My faith destroyed
and confidence shattered

realization confirmed
that life sucks
but healing begun
and heart renewed
one day for sure
I'll be loving again
------------------------------------------------------------
Used

Hoping
you won't
take advantage
so I gave you
another chance
after granting you
one chance
and another, before that
but you took advantage
now my heart is tired
my mind is confused
and my tears
stain the ground

----------------------------------------------------------------
Swindled

longing for
one feeling
veiled under your
evil lies
left with
only sorrow
seeking answers
torn from me
...but I'll find it again
---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment